Cotswold Songs - for high voice and piano
Songs of Travel - for tenor and piano
Five Songs of England - for tenor and piano
A Sabbath Day - for mezzo soprano and classical guitar
4. Two Ships from Songs of Travel - sung by Matt Spillett
Two Ships - poem by John Drinkwater
dedicated to a dear friend who tragically took her own life
The Lord's Prayer - high voice and piano
The Headless Bird - high voice and piano
Pie Jesu - high voice
The Dream-Chaser - mezzo and piano
Vigil - mezzo and piano
The Crowning of Dreaming John- mezzo and piano
The Last Supper - bass and piano
Ecce Homo - new work!
Cantata for lyrical baritone solo, SATB Chorus & full orchestra
Duration 33:00 mins.
I - Foreboding (Dead Sea Scrolls)
II - Global Warning (CF Meyer)
III - Omens (Gaelic)
IV - Praise (10th Century Latin)
V - Death (Roger McGough)
VI - Challenge (John Drinkwater)
VII - U.S. (Robert Nichols)
VIII - Rika Kuriel (Avner Perez)
Scored for - 2 fl, 2 ob, 2 cl Bb, Bass Cl, 2 Bsn (2nd dbls contra), 2 tpt, 4 hns, 2 ten trb, bass trb, tba, harp, 3 percussion (BD, SD, clshd cym, tam-tam, wind machine, piano), full strings. SATB Chorus (100+), lyrical baritone soloist
The Steps of Evermore
- SATB choir and orchestra duration 20 mins
The Lamentation of Jeremiah
- SATB choir and piano
The Witches Spell
- junior school choir & piano
- soprano, mezzo-soprano, kinnor harp and crotales
Could it be true?
- junior school choir and piano
Of a Rose - setting medieval text
- mezzo-soprano, hand bells, piano, flute, clarinet in Bb and cello
Luto Gratulante - setting of a Medieval poem about 'Rejoicing in the Mire'.
- two sopranos and one contralto (a capella).
Laudamus Te - duration 15 mins
- Treble chorus, two treble soloists, harp and hand bells (two players)
I - Kyrie
II - Christe
III - Gloria
IV - The Lord's Prayer
V - Sanctus
VI - Benedictus
VII - Agnus Dei
"Here I Lie"
- four solo voices SATB a capella
- "Here Lie I and my four daughters killed by drinking Cheltenham's waters..."